11.9 acres of land for sale in Fairfield County, Ohio. Conveniently located less than a mile from the sought after area known as “Hideaway Hills” and only 8 miles from downtown Lancaster. Whether you’re looking for a get away property or land to build on, this is definitely one to take a look at.
Property features include:
– Mature timber
– Beautiful building sites
– Approximately 270 ft. of road frontage on Borah Hill Rd
– Approximately 500 ft. of road frontage on Stonegate Rd.
– 1 acre open field right off the driveway
– Deed restrictions are in place to protect the subdivision
– Shared easement known as Stonegate Rd
– Maintenance agreement for all users of Stonegate Rd
– Great hunting potential
– The topography is very friendly, being level at the road with a gentle slope to the back of the property
– Natural gas and electric service are available at the road
All mineral interest the Seller owns will convey with the sale. There is a Columbia Gas storage lease. Annual taxes are approximately $573. Call today to schedule a private showing.