163 acres of land for sale in Lawrence County, Ohio. Between the breathtaking views and rolling hills of southern Ohio, I don’t know what could make this property any better. Well maybe harvesting your next big Whitetail from it!
Property features include:
– Gorgeous views from the hill tops
– Several hay fields
– 3 water troughs
– Boarder is completely fenced in with areas fenced and gated off to control grazing
– Big bucks have been known to roam the area
– Great deer habitat and travel corridors
– Larger wooded, bedding area
– Small pond that could be enlarged
– Several good locations for food plots
– Topography is mostly gently to moderately rolling (some steeper areas)
– Approximately 1150′ of road frontage
– Currently used for hay and pasturing cattle
– Quite and private build sites for your home or cabin
With a good wildlife management plan put into affect, this property could be one that other hunters would envy. The natural appeal this ground was given by our creator, the new owner has a great canvas to start with. Call today with any questions or to set up a time to view the property.