113 +/- acres of vacant land for sale in Coshocton County, Ohio. If your looking to managed a piece of property for quality deer and wildlife, look no further. This property has abundance of wildlife and is basically a turn key property for hunting or recreational activities.
Property features include:
– Excellent hunting opportunities for deer and turkey’s
– Property managed for wildlife for over 15 years
– 14 open areas that are used as food plots
– Mixed aged timber
– Over a hundred newly planted soft and hard mast trees. Some bearing fruit already
– Walking or ATV trails throughout property
– Located soundly in the heart of quality deer country
– Located close to Woodbury Wildlife Area
– Country setting with abundance of wildlife
– Rolling Topography
– Close to the towns of Dresden, Coshocton, Newark, and Zanesville
With over 100 planted fruit bearing trees, 14 open areas for food plots, and quality types of cover to grow and hold game, this is a outdoor enthusiast dream! Current annual taxes are approximately $900.00. Mineral interest that is owned by seller will transfer.