329.28 acres of land for sale in Lawrence County, Ohio.
If you have ever wanted a large property at a very reasonable price look no further. This property has great potential to be very nice with some work and planning.
Property features include:
– Good mix of woods and small openings
– Areas to plant food plots
– Plenty of thick cover for wildlife
– Should be good deer, turkey and small game hunting
– Nice sized pond
– Mix of oak, maple, cherry and pine
– Rolling to steep topography
– Trails through out property
– Several building or camping sites
– Public water and electric available
– Very secluded property
– Scenic views
– Access from 2 roads
– 10 miles from the Ohio River
All sellers mineral rights will transfer and electric is at the road. Annual taxes are approximately $702.26.