81.77 acres of land for sale in Brown County, Ohio. This gorgeous multi-use farm is located south of the growing city of Mt. Orab and Hwy 32. Several ideal building sites where you and your family can enjoy the outdoors in a peaceful country setting.
Property features include:
– Recent timber appraisal valued over $75,000 including cherry, walnut & oak
– 3422 feet of road frontage on two county roads
– 22 acres of income producing tillable ground
– 7 minutes to Mt. Orab
– 4 minutes to Grant Lake offering public hunting & fishing
– 14 miles to East Fork Lake & Wildlife Area
A beautiful combination of tillable ground, hardwoods, thick bedding areas, and creek bottoms. Provides everything needed to grow and hold quality whitetail deer, turkey, and other wildlife! Currently enrolled in CAUV and annual taxes are approximately $1291.20. Any mineral interest owned by the seller/s will transfer.