PROPERTY IS SOLD! 65 acres of land for sale in Licking County, Ohio. What could be better than having a giant food plot in the middle of your property? This past year the powerline was planted in corn making it a huge draw for wildlife. Plus being in Ohio’s number one trophy deer county makes it a property worth taking a look at.
Property features include:
– 65.53 total acres
– Approximately 54 acres of woods
– 10+ acres tillable
– Select timber harvest a few years ago has improved wildlife habitat
– Powerline & gas line crossing the property makes great places for food plots
– Plenty of cover
– Great hunting property and in a great location
– Good genetics (180″+ whitetail have been harvested on this property)
– Good building sites
– Easy Commute (just 20 minutes to Newark about an hour to downtown Columbus)
Just in time to start getting ready for next years hunting season and to build your home or cabin. Don’t miss out on this awesome hunting property. Current annual taxes are approximately $308. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property.