205 acres of premier recreational and income producing farm ground in scenic Southern Brown County, Ohio. This farm is in an area known for producing trophy whitetails. Look no further, everything you have been looking for can be found here!
Property features include:
– Family farm since 1950’s
– Minimal hunting pressure
– Approximately 85+/- tillable acres including some secluded fields
– Only 15 miles to East Fork State Park with excellent hunting and fishing opportunities
– 50 minute commute to Downtown Cincinnati
– Large stands of marketable timber that include walnut and oak
– Massive 80 x 200 Machinery barn
– 168 x 252 Tobacco Barn
– 2 partially finished greenhouses
– Natural water sources that include stocked ponds and creeks
– Newer steel roofs on farm house and unfinished log home.
– Property has county water, cistern and older well.
Located 10 miles southwest of Georgetown, 18 miles to State Route 32 and a 50 minute commute to Downtown Cincinnati. This property also has a newer unfinished log home and an older farm house that needs repairs.