106.09 acres of land for sale in scenic Scioto County, Ohio. Great place to build your weekend getaway or hunting cabin. Located on a one-lane township maintained no outlet road. This property provides excellent hunting with some amazing valley views. Older logging roads throughout the property, that with a little work can provide easy access. Nice balance of mature hardwoods, thickets, and young growth.
Property features include:
– Water & Electric service at the road
– Mature hardwoods
– Excellent wildlife habitat
– Conveniently located near the Scioto River & Lake White State Park
– 22 miles to Liberty Wildlife Area
– 31 miles to Coalton Wildlife Area
– Any mineral interest owned by the seller/s will transfer.
Located 5 miles to Lucasville and 16 miles to Portsmouth makes this property close to town, yet far enough away for country living! Annual taxes are approximately $410.