This 53.4+/- acre farm is located in Medina County, Ohio just outside the city limits. You can have the best of both with the rural feel of the country and the convenience of the city just minutes away. This would be a great investment property or build your very own estate.
Property features include:
– 53.4 total acres with 42 +/- of tillable ground
– Rolling topography with good drainage
– Income from farm rent
– Could be split. CAD’s are allowed in Lafayette township
– Ravine runs along the east side of the property that would be perfect for walk-out basements
– Good deer sign through-out the woods
– Currently enrolled in CAUV
– Annual taxes are approximately $1215.40
If you have been looking for a property like this you might want to act fast. It could be gone before you know it!