99.6 acres of land for sale in Jackson County, Ohio. A property with a lot to offer including income, recreation, hunting, fishing, and farming all in one.
Property features include:
– Seller is willing to offer owner financing to a credit worthy buyer with a proper down payment and agreeable terms
– Approximately 35 acres of hay field
– Income from hay production and owner says good quality hay
– 18 Acres are in a CRP program generating about $3k per year
– Nice pond for fishing or just a good water source for livestock/wildlife
– Some fencing in place
– About 2700′ of Buckeye Creek runs through the property
– Diverse wildlife habitat throughout the property
– Woods, CRP, lowlands, some lays wet
– Deer, turkey, ducks, small game, good opportunity to find everything you are looking for
– Deer sign is insane. Too many buck rubs to count and a maize of trails
– Newer 60 x 60 pole building with lean to on the back.
– Older farm shed
– Great place to build a hill top home with a 360 degree view
You do not want to let this one slip through your fingers. Grab your boots and explore all this property has to offer. Current annual taxes are approximately $1370. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property.