PROPERTY IS SOLD! 23 +/- acres of vacant land for sale in Guernsey County, Ohio. Though small in size, this property has a lot to offer. With possible hunting cabin site to build your weekend get away or to make a permanent residence, you need to take a look at this. If fishing or boating is your thing, Senecaville Lake is just around the corner for your recreational fun. For the nature lover or the sportsman, wildlife sign abounds throughout the property.
Property features include:
– Located within miles to Senecaville Lake.
– Just miles from Interstate 77.
– Excellent hunting opportunities for deer and turkey’s.
– New logging/walking trails throughout the property.
– Newly harvested woods with a lot of oak/hickory regeneration.
– Rolling topography.
– Potential small food plots on flat open areas.
– Located in great deer country.
– Driving distance from Cambridge, Coshocton, and Zanesville.
This could be that great piece of property that you have been looking for. Current annual taxes are approximately $567.00. Mineral rights do not transfer.