This 2-story commercial building was once the Chatfield hard-goods store according to the seller. Building is currently being used as a seasonal antiques store. Many business possibilities exist for this high-traffic location. Building does have some existing water damage from a roof leak that was repaired. Current antiques inventory is not included with the building. This property is being sold as is-where is.
Additional features include:
– Located in a high Traffic Area
– Established as a retail space
– Large fuel oil furnace
– Pump and pressure tank for cistern
– Functioning Septic according to seller
– Large wooden storage building included.
– Wooden floors
– Antique trim, doors and hardware throughout building
– Current antiques inventory is not included with the building
– This property is being sold as is-where is.
Annual taxes are approximately $504.22.