PROPERTY IS UNDER CONTRACT TO BE SOLD! WATER, this property has it! This 18.4 acre tract contains a 2 acre pond and an amazing 10 plus acre lake, for a total of more than 12 surface-acres. Seller reports catches of giant bluegills, slab crappies and large mouth bass up to 6 pounds in recent years. Property has incredible waterfowl hunting possibilities and the bordering agricultural fields have been full of geese on every visit to this property. The small log cabin on this property provides the perfect place to relax and hang out with friends and family. The front of this property has a nice, flat building site that was approved for a mount type septic system in August of 2018, according to sellers. Rear of property borders Grass Run Creek.
Additional property features include:
– Over 12 surface-acres of water
– 16′ x 12′ log cabin with porch
– Great fishing
– Possible income opportunities
– Perfect set-up for waterfowl hunting
– Floating dock in the 2 acre pond
– Ideal property to host family gatherings
– Close to SR 30
– Building site that was approved for septic in Aug, 2018 per sellers.
– Access to entire property
If you love the water, this tract could provide years of family fun and outdoor memories, or it may just be the ideal place to build a dream home that overlooks your own private lakes. Annual taxes are approximately $439.88. All mineral rights that seller owns will transfer to buyer.