PROPERTY IS UNDER CONTRACT TO BE SOLD! 30.84 acres of land for sale in Fairfield County, Ohio. What a fantastic property with so many features an outdoors enthusiast would admire! If you are looking to hunt or a new place to build your dream home then you have to check this one out. Located in a great area just 10 minutes from Lancaster and 40 minutes from Columbus! You can have your own farm and still have an easy commute. The property is in two parcels, 5.03 acres and 25.81 acres. If you are just looking for a recreational property or don’t quite need 30 acres then you can Sell the 5 acre building lot immediately. This makes for a very affordable hunting tract in a top county!
Property features include:
– Great trail system throughout the entire property
– Public utilities include natural gas and electric service
– Great topography for the construction of a pond
– Several natural springs on the property
– 100+ yard gun range
– Approximately 8 acres of open ground, would make great food plots or tillable land
– Wonderful mix of timber, ranging from mature oaks, walnut and pines
– Owners report excellent hunting of whitetail deer and turkey
– 10+ mature chestnut trees
– Great building spot in the northeast part of the property close to Schwilk Rd.
– Great building spot with high elevation on the Southern part of the property
– Topography is mostly rolling
Motivated Seller! Annual taxes are approximately 1282.02. All mineral rights owned by the Seller will convey with the sale. Give us a call today for more information or to take a look!