PROPERTY IS UNDER CONTRACT TO BE SOLD! 26.42 acres of land for sale in Vinton County, Ohio! This is a great opportunity to purchase a building lot that is ready to build on that has everything to offer.
Property features include:
– 2001 pull behind camper that’s in great shape
– 2018 Ferris zero turn with less than 35 hours
– County water with two frost free hydrants
– Nice building lot
– 24X24 shelter house
– Gently rolling topography
– Approximately 2,000 feet of Middle Fork Salt Creek frontage
– Fishing, canoeing, kayaking
– Great deer sign
– Diverse wildlife population
– About 8 miles from Tar Hollow State Park
The seller has taken some trophy deer off the property in the past few years. All mineral rights owned by the seller will transfer with the sale. Current annual taxes are approximately $545.36 . Call today to set up your private showing.