PROPERTY IS SOLD! 175 acres of land for sale in Morgan County, Ohio. This is a rare opportunity to purchase a large tract of land in this area, with the mineral rights included. The property has a lot to offer and you don’t want to miss out on the opportunity.
Some of the features of this property include:
– 175.42 total acres
– Brand new survey included
– Approximately 6 acres of fields (could be good for pasture or wildlife food plots)
– Remainder of acreage is all wooded
– 2 access points
– 386 ft of frontage on St Rt 60 and about 200 ft of frontage on Pisgah Ridge Rd.
– Trails throughout property for access (some need some work)
– Some marketable timber but more could use some time to grow
– Plenty of mast producing hardwoods
– Several creeks run through property (some may be seasonal)
– Rock formations and outcroppings
– Good deer sign
– Great area for hunting
– Nice place to build a home or secluded cabin
– Topography is mostly rolling with some steep hillside
– According to owner all mineral rights transfer with no current or active leases
Grab your boots and let’s go for a hike. Call today before it’s gone! Annual taxes are to be determined.