171 acres of land for sale in Hocking County, Ohio. This 171.19 acre Hocking Hills property is conveniently located just off of SR 678 and is only 6 miles from US 33.
Property features include:
– Directly borders Little Rocky Hollow State Nature preserve
– Multiple ATV/hiking trails provide access all throughout the property
– Great Hunting
– Mild topography
– Easy access along St Rt 678
– Electric service at road
– Many building sites
– Mature timber
– Small creek with several rock outcroppings
– Perfect for cabin rentals!
Like to hike, hunt, camp, ride atv’s or just love nature? Here is your property. The sellers have harvested lots of wild game on this land over the years and they frequently see lots of deer and turkey. Annual property taxes are approximately $3,855.36. All of the sellers mineral rights will transfer to buyer. This is a very rare offering in the Hocking Hills area so don’t miss out!