Located on State Ford Road Road in western Vinton County and close to the Ross County line. This location is very secluded and would be a great place to build your own hunting camp or park your camper for the weekend.
Property features include:
– 80 acres of woods
– Located off of a gravel dead end road
– Nice flat 1/4 acre field could be used for a food plot or to park a camper
– Rolling to steep topography
– Seasonal creek
– Excellent deer and turkey sign
– Some nice ridges
– Close to Tar Hollow State Park
– Approx. 2600′ of road frontage
This could be the opportunity that you have been looking for. All mineral rights owned by the seller will transfer and current annual taxes are approximately $245.09.