20 acres of land for sale Ashland County Ohio. Great recreational property in the heart of the Mohican Valley. 20 freshly surveyed, wooded acres with deeded access from TR 629. Great whitetail and turkey hunting. Managed timber with some hardwoods that could be cut. Just a few minutes from the Mohican State Park, the Mohican River, Landoll’s Mohican Castle, and Pleasant Hill Lake.
Additional property features include:
– Great recreational property in the heart of Mohican
– I have personally taken bucks up to 160″ from this property
– Managed timber with some hardwoods that could be harvested
– Great whitetail & turkey hunting
– Openings for food plots
– Established trails for access property
– Nice property for a rustic cabin
– 30′ deeded easement from TR 629 to access the property
– Freshly Surveyed
– Surrounded by larger timber tracts and pasture
– Mineral rights transfer to buyer
Very private, yet only approximately 3 miles from town. Annual taxes are TBD.