Check back often as we’ll soon be listing our upcoming Ohio Land Auctions on this page.
Have you got land or property you’d like to sell? Have an Auction!
Are you curious about Land Auctions? Here’s some information that we hope will be of help.
What is a land auction?
A real estate auction is an innovative and effective method of selling real estate. It is an intense, accelerated real estate marketing process that involves the public sale of any property—most certainly including those that are non-distressed—through open cry, competitive bidding.
Why would I want to have an auction to buy or sell land?
There are advantages to both buyers and sellers that make the land auction method beneficial for everyone.
- Seller sets the reserve, controls the pricing and sets all of the sale conditions and terms.
- Auctions create maximum exposure for the property while creating a sense of urgency and increasing buyer competition for a property.
- Buyers come prepared to buy. Lookers are eliminated because all bidders are pre-qualified with documentation, proof of funds and soft deposits.
- Certainty of close with 98%+ closing ratio, with a streamlined closing process that condenses the traditional 6-9 month real estate sale process into days.
- No post-auction negotiations for due diligence periods and contingencies.
- Buyers know the seller is committed to sell.
- The buyer knows they are getting the property at a fair market price set by public bidding.
- The buyer has control of what he wants to pay to own the property.
- Auctions reduce the potential negotiating time.
Contact me today to see if your property would be a good candidate for an auction.