CR 48 - 53 acres - Lawrence County
53 acres of land for sale in Lawrence County, Ohio. Nice, multi-use property with rental income. Newer pole building is surrounded by fenced pasture land. Great, potential building sites with incredible hilltop views. Property is ready for your mini-farm or small cattle operation. Lots of wildlife using this one too! Within walking distance of huge tracts of Wayne National Forest land.
Additional property features include:
- Two parcels, 52.06 & 1.1 acres for total of 53.16
- Trailer is currently rented for $300 per month
- Over 8 acres of open, fenced pasture for cattle or horses
- Approximately 26 acres of partially fenced grown up pasture
- Small pond for cattle watering hole
- Nice mix of hardwoods with white oak and beech
- 50' x 30' pole building with two 50' x 12' over-hangs. Built in 2017
- Great building sites with beautiful hilltop views
- Nice mix of open and wooded terrain
- Perfect property for a horse farm or small cattle operation.
- Beautiful rock outcroppings.
- Great deer and turkey hunting
- Openings for food plots or a large garden
- Very quiet setting
- Within walking distance of huge tracts of Wayne National Forest land.
- GPS coordinates are 38.6932, -82.5149
- About 17 miles from the Ohio River
- Motivated seller
Here is your chance to own a great multi-use property in southern Ohio. Annual taxes are approximately $642.50.