TR 196 - 143 acres - Lawrence County
143 acres for sale in Lawrence County, Ohio. If you have been looking for a large parcel in Southern Ohio, this property is an ideal choice. Located 30 minutes South of Rio Grande, this would be a great to place to start your new farm or a great hunting and recreational property.
Property features include:
- 88 acres of Fenced in property
- Mostly wooded with some hay fields and cleared areas
- Mix of hardwoods, pine, and maple
- Building sites
- Excellent hunting for deer, turkey, and small game
- Rolling to steep topography
- Scenic views from Ridge-tops
- Access from Twp Rd 196 and Gum Stump Rd
- Property directly borders Wayne National Forest
Annual taxes are $181.30. Mineral rights do not transfer. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to tour the property.