Twp Rd 411
20 acres for sale in Coshocton County, Ohio. This property is perfect for a hunting retreat, weekend cabin getaway, or even build your forever home here. Located about 1.5 miles off of State Route 79 makes for an easy commute to Newark, Warsaw, Dresden, Zanesville, or even Columbus.
Features of this property include:
- 20.674 total acres
- Property is all wooded except for a small area near the road
- There is a good mix of hardwoods throughout, maple appears to be the dominant species
- Great trail system throughout and around the perimeter
- Hiking, ATV riding, and horseback riding
- Hunting should be fantastic
- Deer and turkey sign throughout
- Driveway into property already cut in
- Small pond near the road and a stream
- Topography is mostly rolling
- All sellers mineral interest will transfer
If you have been looking for property in Coshocton County, Ohio then you know it's hard to come by. This property will not last long so call today. Current annual taxes are only $1054. Call anytime with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property.
Phone: (614) 419-3924